Friday, April 6, 2012

Welcome!

Hey Y'all!


       I am so glad you stumbled upon my first attempt at writing a blog. I am not a writer, a baker, crafty or even particularly funny but i was inspired by the picture below after seeing it on Pinterest several times.  For those of you who have been living under a rock for the last couple of years and haven't heard about this great website, it is a virtual pin board that you can share with friends, family or even strangers.
There are boards about everything you can imagine, my favorites being recipes and humor. So what happens when you mix recipes, humor and me??? sometimes disasters and some great conversation pieces lol. My all time favorite pin has got to be the one below.What can I say? it cracks me up every time.
Haven't we all attempted to recreate something that just looked too cute and so easy online only to have the end result be one second short of a disaster? I know I have! Although I have yet to try the cookie monster cupcakes, you will find here some random thoughts, a few of my failed attempts, amazing successes or even my close enough tries for your enjoyment. Have fun !

No comments:

Post a Comment