Friday, April 6, 2012

Peeptastic!

 So Easter is just a couple days away and I am blown away by the creativity and cuteness of  some crafty bloggers. Browsing Pinterest a few days ago, I came across this lovely idea posted by In Due Time. Her blog is great btw, if only I was that creative!
As a result, I decided that I could make my version of the Peep pops so I could gift them to my neighbors.Long Story short, they had surprised us with some cookies and popcorn balls for Christmas and we never really got them anything ( I know its April! bad neighbor? maybe, but hey, we were a sick household at the time...I will spare you the stomach flu over Christmas story ;) ). 
But I digress, as I saw the peep pops I figured this idea was great because not only did  it look cute and easy enough , but I figured the whole thing would be pretty inexpensive (bonus!). So  after heading down to Wally World for my stuff I was ready to stick them peeps in a stick. Seriously, How much easier could it be??
Now, before anyone tells me that the pops could have been placed in a more aesthetically pleasing way or points out to the unbalanced placing of the fake grass I will say that for all intended purposes... I NAILED IT!!!





SHope you all have a peeptastic Weekend and a really GOOD Good Friday!! Til Next time!


- I.M



Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment